NATE Jubilee Conference: 25 Years of Navigating Through Challenges
The Conference is devoted to new educational developments and current trends in ESL/EFL teaching and learning in dynamically changing environments.
English language teaching professionals and scholars from around the world are invited to share ideas and best practices, explore the research, new developments and current trends in teaching EFL/ESL, and to enjoy networking and socializing.
The participants will receive certificates of participation.
2019 Conference main topics:
- CLIL & EMI: challenges and achievements
- ESP & EAP
- Teaching Soft Skills in the context of EL curriculum
- Teaching Russian as a foreign language
- Enhancement of EL level through extracurricular activities at school
- EL level assessment (OGE, EGE, Cambridge exams, TOEFL)
- Current trends in applied linguistics
Become NATE member and enjoy reduced registration fees for the Jubilee Conference!
Registration Fee 1000 RUB
Post NATE Event 1500 RUB
Not NATE Member
Registration Fee 1500 RUB
Post NATE Event 2000 RUB
Vice Rector for Finance
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Russian State Social University
Regional English Language Officer
Department of State
South-Ural State Humanitarian Pedagogical University
Call for Proposals
Deadline for proposals application is January 14, 2019.
NB! Travel expenses of presenters from other cities will be coveredCall for proposals is open!
We invite you to submit proposals (up to 150 words) for the following participation formats:
- Proposal for a 50-minute workshop
- Publication abstract
- Poster presentation (either topical or related to work of your regional ELT association)
- SIG paper