NATE Jubilee Conference: 25 Years of Navigating Through Challenges
English language teaching professionals and scholars from around the world are invited to join the most significant and renowned event in the sphere of EL teaching. NATE Conference aims to explore new educational approaches and current trends in ESL/EFL teaching and learning in a dynamically changing environment.
Participants of the milestone 25th NATE Conference will review its history and the role of NATE in the development and sharing of best practices and know-how in the sphere of English language teaching.
The participants will receive certificates of participation.
2019 Conference main topics:
- CLIL & EMI: challenges and achievements
- ESP & EAP
- Teaching Soft Skills in the context of EL curriculum
- Teaching Russian as a foreign language
- Enhancement of EL level through extracurricular activities at school
- EL level assessment (OGE, EGE, Cambridge exams, TOEFL)
- Current trends in applied linguistics
- NATE Russia projects
Become NATE member and enjoy reduced registration fees for the Jubilee Conference!
Registration Fee 999* RUB
Not NATE Members
Registration Fee 1500* RUB
* The fee covers participation in the sessions, workshops and coffee breaks during the Conference, welcome pack, certificate of attendance, participation in the lottery, and Conference proceedings book for the authors
Professor, President of the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Area Studies
Lomonosov Moscow State University
Russian State Social University
Regional English Language Officer
Department of State
South-Ural State Humanitarian Pedagogical University
Call for Proposals is closed
visit to Optics museum